Kresus can be installed according to the way you prefer:
- via npm,
- via Docker,
- via Yunohost, with a level 7 application, application.
- on ArchLinux, using the pacman package:
pacman -Syu kresus,
- ⚠︎ This package being maintained by the community, it might not be using the latest version of Kresus.
- from the sources
First of all, let's thank our community for making well-documented and very complete tutorials explaining how to install Kresus within different environments!
- [en] Tracking your bank accounts with a Raspberry Pi
- [fr] Manage your finances with Kresus
- [fr] Kresus, a Web personal finance manager
- [fr] Install Kresus on Debian 8
- [fr] Install Kresus on a Raspberry Pi 3
- [fr] Install Kresus in a FreeBSD jail
If you write any tutorial that would be related to Kresus, let's get in touch: we would be certainly very happy to include it in this list!